Thursday, May 22, 2008

ONE WILD RIDE

A day in the life of a sleepy producer..


Late Tuesday NBC called and asked if I could do a Today Show Live shot from Kill Devil Hills Wednesday morning. I left the house at 8pm, got to the beach by midnight. woke up at 4am for a 7:30 liveshot! On my way back to Raleigh ABC News called and asked if I could head to Wilmington, NC. It was 1pm, I got to Wilmington by 4. Had Dinner at 6, then they decided the story wasn't panning out so they sent me home. Got home at 8:30...in bed by 9. ONE WILD RIDE...But I'm still smiling..





Here is a link to the story for NBC. We were with the family in Kill Devil Hills. Hero cop survives runaway car May 21: Police officer Jason Sakowski tells TODAY's Meredith Vieira about his ordeal of being struck by an out-of-control car as he pushed a woman to safety.


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24757014/


No comments: